Emory Walk, North Decatur and Clairmont
1248 Clairmont Rd, Decatur 30030
Pick up at our store or we deliver to all of metro Atlanta!!
...Bringing Busy Lives Home for Dinner
Placing your order is as easy as...
1. Decide which package of meals you would like... or how many! The package prices indicate the price per meal for that number... any number in between and we'll just adjust the price!
2. View our monthly menu on the View Menu links below
3. Click on the Place Order links below to place your order.
4. When you choose a Pick Up or Delivery date on the calendar it will ask you to login (or create a login).
5. Choose your meals, let us know any special instructions - you can let us know what you'd like left out or put on the side...we're happy to customize for your family!, and click on the Submit button.
6. If you are picking up, choose the Pay Later option. For Delivery, please enter your payment information (won't be charged until delivery day).
7. BE SURE TO CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON AFTER THE PAYMENT OPTIONS!
Cooking Instructions for Sides Included with Meals
Rice: For 1 serving meals: Add the 1/2 cup rice to 1 cup boiling water.
For 2-3 serving meals: Add the 1 cup rice to 2 cups boiling water.
For 4-6 serving meals: Add the 2 cups rice to 4 cups boiling water.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer 20 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice is tender.
Microwave instructions for rice - you can cook rice in the microwave! Use same proportions, place in glass bowl, microwave uncovered for 8-12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed!
Pasta: Boil water in saucepan, add pasta, cook 8-10 minutes.
Frozen Vegetables: In microwave safe dish, add vegetables and 1/8 cup water. Heat on high for 2-4 minutes OR in saucepan, add water to cover vegetables and heat on high 4-6 minutes.
Hash Browns: Thaw in refrigerator. Preheat oven to 400°. Spread hash browns in a single layer on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
French Fries/Sweet Potato Fries: Place frozen sweet potato fries on cookie sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake in preheated 475° oven for 15-20 minutes, turning once, or until lightly browned.
Balsamic Burgundy Pot Roast
Cheesy Macaroni Beef Casserole
Apple Butter Mustard Chicken
and Gorgonzola Grits
Sour Cream Green Chile Chicken
Italian Pork Roast
Marsala Pork Tenderloin
Bang Bang Shrimp
Click View our November menu for 10 more choices!
under 450 calories
Prime Rib with Boursin Cheese (upcharge)
Bourbon Cranberry Chicken
Heavenly Encrusted Sour Cream Chicken
with Angel Hair Pasta
Apple Cinnamon Pork Roast
Chili Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Barbecue Sauce
Best Ever Shrimp and Grits
Click View our December Menu for 10 more choices!
under 450 calories